Saturday, February 2, 2008

BORING

I have looked at this screen long enough! I've actually looked at this screen for several days now, and still have nothing to tell you. I am boring.
I get up in the morning and get my kids (including the husband) where they are supposed to be, in the clothes they are supposed to be in, with food either in their bellies or in a sack for later.
I do laundry and dishes and walk the dog and feed the bird and then maybe eventually get into the shower.
I go to preschool.
I come home and get my kids (not so much the husband) where they are supposed to be, in the clothes they are supposed to be in, with food either in their bellies or in a sack for later.
I do more laundry and more dishes and feed the dog and clean the bird cage and then maybe, if I have some extra time I a) read a book or b) watch the Gilmore Girls. Sometimes I switch it up and a) watch the Gilmore Girls or b) read a book.
That's my life. I am boring.

2 comments:

SladeMomma said...

Join the club! That's why the weekend is past and I haven't written anything yet.

Dana said...

Be careful what you wish for...