Monday, March 29, 2010

LAME

Once upon a time I went on a trip to Atlanta.

Then, after more than a week past my return,
rather than expend any effort at recapturing the memories myself,
I decided to link to what other people
(read: my fellow travelers; read: my sisters and mom)
have had to say about our southern sojourn. They already did such a good job.

Yep, Keri is so very...p-lazy-rizing her own family.
I am a p-lazy-rist.

(P.S. Anybody want to write about my trip to Japan two years ago? I'll share my chopsticks...)

3 comments:

Dana said...

You should have spun it differently - you're not lame, your sisters and mom are just AMAZING, FANTASTIC, ON TOP OF IT...and you can't duplicate pure awesomeness.

But it still is fun to hear things from your perspective. I was there, I wrote about it, and yet I still enjoyed reading everyone's posts and what things stuck out to them.

So now you can write a post about nursing a lame (in all senses of the word) dog.

SladeMomma said...

Maybe you are just efficient.

Denise said...

would love to hear about your Japan escapade! Ü

wyguu.blogspot.com