Sunday, February 17, 2013

(take 7)



The time I woke, and couldn't get back to sleep. 
Joshua went shopping for his Valentine tonight, giving me a lesson or two in love and romance.
Michael surprised me with a box of heart shaped bubble blowers for my school class (enjoy the extra picture this week of the kids blowing their bubbles at our Valentine's Day party).  He teaches me about love and romance all the time.
Happy Valentine's Day!
The prize I found in my car on Thursday morning.  Yum!
The view from a cave called Rick's Spring.  We stopped there on our way to Bear Lake where we got to stay for the weekend (at Bear Lake, not in the cave).

This was taken while standing ON Bear Lake.  It was pretty neat.  So were the ice bowling and chili contests we attended later on in the afternoon in little Montpelier, ID.  Happy Birthday, Michael!


Modeling my oh, so attractive skirt made out of a scarf, since I forgot to bring a dress for church.  

1 comment:

SladeMomma said...

I'm supposing that you recognize what a wonderfully ordinary and ordinarily wonderful life you lead!