Tuesday, July 29, 2008

DISTRACTED

I have a problem.

Several, actually, but only one that I'm going to talk about today.

I just get so easily distracted!

This wouldn't be such a big deal, if only I didn't get distracted while cooking.

Today marks the third day in a row that I have decimated a meal on the stove top. This was supposed to be Macaroni and Cheese.



You're thinking, "How do you ruin Macaroni and Cheese?" Right? Right.

But instead of Macaroni and Cheese we now have carbon-coated pasta congealed on a pan.
Instead of Quesadillas last night we had charcoal ash in the garbage can. And cereal for dinner.
Instead of grilled cheese the day before that we had just plain grilled. And cereal for lunch.

Anyone want to come for dinner? You'll probably have to bring your own!

3 comments:

SladeMomma said...

What were you reading?

Berns and Shea said...

i wanna come over for dinner, and by come over i mean meet you at a restaurant :)

Denise not D'nephew said...

even i think i will stick to my cooking and we all know how bad that is!