Sunday, September 7, 2008

SMART

How I know God loves me:
  • On September 1rst (September is MY month: month of my birth, month of school starting, month of leaves changing, and month of cooler weather) there was a hail/rain/wind storm and I got to stay in bed all morning, reading a book.
  • My father in law took me to a movie (a good enough reason to get out of bed), and it was cold enough for me to wear my new sweater ($5.99 clearance deals are another bit of goodness in my life).
  • I accidentally (euphemism for "stupidly") put a bid on two identical ebay items. I won the first, and had to hope against hope that someone would place a higher bid on the second. That nice someone did, so I didn't have to buy it, too.
  • I am married to Michael. I wasn't smart enough originally to know what a great guy I was getting when I got him, but I keep figuring it out ever since then!
And the main reason:

So, how do you know God loves you?

3 comments:

SladeMomma said...

- I feel very good every morning when I bound out of bed.

- I think the world is glorious! Especially in September when everything is so colorful.

- I have a super great family who all love me (most of the time) and want me around (at least some of the time).

- His Plan of Happiness is truly amazing. It puts everything in perspective.

- So many things I do (piano playing, teaching SS, writing, directing, etc) work out better than my ability. How does that happen unless He loves me?

Dana said...

...he gave me you. :)

jalynnie said...

i have a wonderful family ( both birth family and family that i have chosen here on earth. )

I have been given many gifts and i choose to use them! ( and i think far more wisely than I ever did in my distant youth...)
.
Ben and Jerry's brownie batter ice cream exists!

stretch fabric exists..( to wear after ben and jerry's..)

He told me so! ( john 3:16)