Friday, July 30, 2010

AWAY

The fam is on vacay.

We drove south last Sunday night to enjoy a week in the heat. And it has, indeed, been hot.

Fun, too.

Monday we met up with our dear friends, the Loves (who, by the way, were the catalytic couple responsible for Michael and me meeting way back when...) for a morning of swimming, an afternoon of eating, and an evening of theater-ing. We took all the chill'ens to the Tuacahn (an outdoor theater) to see a production of Disney's "Tarzan." I found the company outstanding, the weather pleasant, and the show unremarkable, sloppy, and disappointing. The boys, on the other hand, all loved it and thought it was "totally awesome." So really, what do I know?

Here's what I know: riding the rides on top of the Stratosphere was totally awesome. Totally. Awesome. We spent two days in Vegas, and riding the rides on top of the Stratosphere was the most totally awesome highlight of the trip. I mean it, it was totally awesome.

Did I tell you it was totally awesome? So completely and totally awesome.

Now we're back in St. George and I am going to eat some pizza. And watch a movie. And leave for Salt Lake tomorrow. It's been a great week.

I love vacation.
And the Stratosphere rides.
And pizza.
And my family.


P.S. Did I mention that the Stratosphere rides were totally awesome? They were TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Natty said...

It's totally awesome that you are back to posting!

SladeMomma said...

I expect pictures when you return. And to hear yes or no about the big offer. Call me!