Thursday, April 28, 2011

A GIVER

Because today is my Mom's birthday,

and because my mom taught me to be thoughtful in choosing gifts,

I am choosing to be particularly thoughtful and NOT baking my mom a birthday cake (believe me, that's a gift and a kindness...).

I did, however, pick out the birthday cakes that I would give my mom, if I could bake, could deliver, or could plan ahead..
For you, Mom:



Also for you, Mom: I promise to blog every day until I've written as many posts as birthday years you are celebrating. You'll probably like this gift best because I just might take 20 years off your age...

Happy Birthday, Mom.
I sure do love you.
Keri

2 comments:

SladeMomma said...

And I thought I wasn't going to get a birthday cake at all! I love how you made them non-fattening. So thoughtful of you. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Anonymous said...

What beautiful cakes. Those are the best kind. I think your Mom is great as well!