Thursday, April 14, 2011

MIA





This is what happens when I am gone for one day.

A) I could feel important, knowing that even the very dishes need me around,

or

B) I should apologize in advance to my future daughters-in-law;
they are going to think their husbands never learned a dang thing at home...


I choose A.



Postscript: My choice is in no way meant to offend future spices (pl.: spouse of one's child).
I just like to feel important. That, and I really don't know for sure if my kids can do the dishes...


2 comments:

Natty said...

That's what my sink looks like tonight...& I wasn't gone at all today. What is my A & B? Never mind, I don't think I want to hear the answers, I'll just get the dishes done.

Ray Colon said...

Hi Keri,

I think that I'm going to have to go with "B".

My mom insisted that her five sons learn how to do housework - cleaning, dish-washing, ironing. etc. The lessons stuck with 3 of us, so she was mostly successful... and three wives are thankful. :) Ray