Thursday, October 9, 2008

WHINY

So here I am in lovely Japan. We've run ourselves ragged seeing everything and anything possible in this amount of time. We've been to the fish market, a couple of high observatories, huge shopping centers, famous shrines and temples, our own Latter Day Saint Temple, parks, restaurants, and--of course--the subway, subway, subway. It's been an amazing experience for me to come back here.
Today we head south for Hakata, and a chance to see my friend Okamoto-sensei. That will be wonderful, as well.
Still and all, I am the biggest whiner. My darling husband has provided me the opportunity to be half way around the world, and all I really want to do is go back to the three wonders of my world. I miss my kids desperately. That's a good lesson to learn!
Ja, ne!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Your kids are FINE! Embrace the moment, Keri! No one likes a whiner. So suck it up and have fun!!!!

lovely laurie said...

Keri, you are so cute! (Can't imagine missing my kids that much....) Cheer up and have fun!

SladeMomma said...

Despite missing the kids you BETTER BE having fun and taking lots of pictures. And the next time there's a long trip Michael can take me. I can guarantee to not miss anybody! Not that I don't like my family but I can compartmentalize.

jalynnie said...

oh...have fun! i am having memories of getting to visit you in Japan!! Take photos..live in the moment...and savor the great things you are getting to do!!