Thursday, February 19, 2009

IN LOVE

With this guy:

And, with these pictures from the past year:


Some good lovin'.


More good lovin'.


Another (yet far less flattering) possible Christmas card photo.


The boys seeing rice that wasn't burned in the bottom of a pan.
It obviously wasn't my cooking.
Michael has since bought me a rice cooker. With good reason.


My dad.
If only there was Red Mesa dirt under those tires...


My mom.
I love the laid back look on her.
I love her.


The little guy who still likes to hang out with me.



The big guy who still likes me, too.


The family picture in Island Park, Idaho.
Notice the stairs--I mean, what stairs?!
They broke out from under us, mid-picture.


Live long and prosper, Little Red Riding Hood.


A painting done of Michiko by her mother.
Madame M. really is this beautiful. More, actually.


My big boy, who still plays with his hair.


A message from a repentant child;
so worth whatever he did wrong in the first place!


And all of it, worth this.

Happy (Post) Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

SladeMomma said...

Do you realize how lucky you are to have all that love around you, plus the red riding machine? Where is it's picture? It's even red for Valentine's Day.