Saturday, February 7, 2009

RANDOMLY PICTURESQUE. . .AGAIN

More pictures of our /(hopefully) for your enjoyment:

Fish heads, fish heads. . .


Roly-poly fish heads. . .


Fish heads, fish heads. . .


Eat them up,

YUM!!

These were pictures taken on our excursion to Tsukiji Fish Market in Tokyo, Japan. This is where the restauranteers, shop owners, hotels, etc. come to purchase their fish for the day.

Michael was fascinated. I was flabbergasted--I didn't even know so many types of fish existed, let alone were "edible."

My favorite part, though, was the sign we read as we left the market:


Occasional injuries, it seems, are quite acceptable!

3 comments:

SladeMomma said...

Keri is also very...entertaining, when she's not being boring :)

Dana said...

I'm so glad you decided to blog - I think you're funny. Your kids are funny too.

Colin said...

gosh.. one of my favorite things about japan was the engrish signs too! "we make surely you feel easy."