Wednesday, September 2, 2009

ANGRRRRRY

The dog ate my doll.
My pristine, beautiful doll brought home from China (thank you, Lindsay) more than a decade ago.
Snarfed. Munched. Mangled.

Grrrrr.

The dog peed on my music books.

Grrrrrrrr.

The dog peed (again) on my music books.
And under the piano bench.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

And to think that yesterday I had the heady idea that things were actually going better with the dog.

Grrrrrrrrrreat. Not only am I cleaning up a lot of puppy pee, but I am also quite delusional.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

No words....

Dana said...

and I quote, "If you have to have a dog, Sadie is a really good dog. A really good dog." Cooper hasn't chewed anything but a few shoes...course, in your book, that might be up there with a priceless doll :) So sorry that you have to go through this. Is there a bright side? Yes! Michael will feel really really bad and will send you to me! Right, Michael?

Keri said...

Yeah, well, I told you I was delusional.

SladeMomma said...

How about Michael takes the dog with him to work?

Colin said...

how about i take the dog out to dinner?

yes, i did just say that.