Sunday, September 27, 2009

BUSY

I've been busy.
And now I'm gone on a trip.

I was not busy getting ready for the trip
(until about two nights before we left).

I was busy doing this:


Me: watching
Boys: playing

Doing this:


(I love it when my bangs look this good!)

And doing this:


Making witches.
It turned me in to one, too.


Especially when I looked up and saw the clock.
This is in the a.m.
And was about 25 minutes before I finally got to bed.

So that I could wake up at 6 o'clock
in the a.m.
for more of this:


and this:


Now that I'm on a trip,
I am just looking forward to this:


and this:

I won't be busy.

Adios, amigos y amigas. See you in a week.

1 comment:

SladeMomma said...

Love your witches - totally awesome!

Love your boys - totally handsome, especially the soccer-playing legs.

Love your bangs - they're the best!