Sunday, December 11, 2011

CORRESPONDING

Dear Mom, Dad, and others,
You've already written about how amazing and helpful the internet is, and I am in complete agreement. Tonight I was able to write to Evan, read your blog (amazing talk, by the way), enjoy the story that you found through google (we should all give such wonderful Christmas gifts), and plan a few more things for school this week (Pinterest is the best!).
I also got to see, and feel, something tender, sweet, and kind. My friend Kate created a facebook group page for me. It was very thoughtful, and I feel very loved. And a bit overwhelmed at how kind people can be. More overwhelmed by the thought of trying to be good enough to deserve it.
Kind of like Christ and all he offers us.
So many gifts. So many good things.
So past my bedtime.
Love you,
Keri

1 comment:

SladeMomma said...

Do you think that Google is a gift from God? I do.