Sunday, January 13, 2013

Penny Pinching (take 2)

January's glyph now decorates our school hallway.
How many ways are there to follow one set of directions, I wonder.
30 or more, it seems, and I'm glad.  

Where's Waldo?

Mmmm...must be morning.
Pancakes? Must be Wednesday.

A super snowstorm...30+ hours of falling fluff!

Will power: zero.
(But it was dark chocolate, so it was a healthy choice, right?!)

The dreaded task.  Ironing eight
 UPS uniforms = true devotion (delusion?) to my husband.

 Whose fanny is that hanging out?  Sheesh.
What kind of example am I setting for these lovely young women, anyway?
I hope they got something out of the lesson today besides my booty.  I know I did.


Fourteen cents, and counting!



4 comments:

Colin said...

nice work. that last picture makes me think of this one: http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/181jxmbon4garjpg/original.jpg

Dana said...

Bootie? Boot-ay?

SladeMomma said...

If that's all it takes to get you blogging I'll throw in my penny too! Love to hear about your ordinary happenings.

Lindsay said...

Best YW leader ever!