Friday, January 11, 2013

Penny Pinching

Colin loves his wife.
He's going to give Amy $5 for each picture she takes this year, helping her earn money for a fancy schmancy new camera (she's really good at taking pictures) (and painting shoes) (and writing papers) (and making Colin happy).

Colin loves me, too.
He's going to pay me a penny.  Per picture.

I'm going to earn me some money!

Happy New Year!
What a wonderful night at Temple Square.

The Morning After. 
Completely Wiped.Out.

I'm back... (yes, that was written with creepy inflection).
Just look at those braniacs, on task and everything!

This practice test does not bode well for my Jan. 31 final.

Nothing says Friday Night Fun more than teenagers on their way to Denny's.

Nothing says Saturday Night Fun like a visit to the library.

An evening of rest.
And Downton Abbey.


That'll be seven cents, please, brother.
















2 comments:

Colin said...

you deserve more than seven cents. afterall, you BLOGGED!!

Dana said...

Pictures are worth a thousand...kisses! Loved your update and seeing your classroom! I thought you just never wanted to talk on the phone during the day. I didn't ACTUALLY believe you were a teacher!