Monday, January 28, 2013

(take 4)



Family Home Evening.  Look how it's gone techno...for the kids, at least.
(Still paper and pen for me!)

"I have a dream..." papers by my 3rd grade class.













What else do I do besides school?  (Oh, yeah.  I go to soccer.)
These are some of the totem poles the class has made.

Proof that Michael beats our children!
You can't tell this, but our driveway was an ice sheet.  
Michael and Joshua were sliding up and down...
hilarious!

Michael took this.  It's pretty typical of our nights at home:
Joshua in soccer clothes finding something to eat, 
me, grading papers.  Pure excitement, as you can tell.

Not my picture, but it was where Michael and I went for our date.
We happened to run into some very dear friends there
and spent the rest of the evening catching up over appetizers
at Applebees.  We love you, Anderls!

Michael and his true love...Sadie.
We got another snow storm and Michael just HAD to
get the snow plow out; service is his middle name 
(actually, that part really is true about him, and he really does love Sadie).



No comments: