Wednesday, March 12, 2008

RELEIVED

I just wanted to let all of you know that Michael got his job back. Whew! Thanks for your prayers and wishes for our survival and his success.
I believe that Michael has mixed emotions about all of this. Surely he is grateful and relieved to be going back to work today. He is also surprised! Not having to wait another 2 weeks for arbitration, etc. is nice. But I think he thinks an apology might be nice, too. He's definitely not holding his breath for that one!
In the midst of counting our blessings we are also trying to count the lessons learned from this experience. Were there time I'd begin expounding on them. But I've got choir at the school in 25 minutes, and I'm still in my pajamas! So, more to come soon, I promise!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hurray! I'm so happy for all of you. Even without an apology, which of course, would be nice, I'm sure he is glad to be back in the big brown truck.

I'm selfishly glad they didn't give him his job back until he finished painting. Ha!

SladeMomma said...

YIPPEE! HALLELUJAH! PRAISE BE! SHOUT HURRAY! THREE CHEERS! etc. etc. etc.

It is so nice when occasionally the prayers get answered just like you want them to, or even better.