Monday, May 18, 2009

UNDER PRESSURE

Friends, Romans, Countrymen...Lend me your ears...I mean, eyes...

I am feeling the pressure.


First, my mom begs a few more posts.
Next, my sister calls and asks, "Wouldn't you like to write professionally?"
Then, some OoF (Out of Family) readers (I think there are about 3 of you) tell me they LAUGHED...out loud...at my blog.

And now I'm stymied.


I have nothing funny to write.


Let's see...there was that time that I subbed in sixth grade...
No. That wasn't funny. That was tiring.

Then there was that time I went to rehearsal...
Nope. Not funny either.

Oh, I got it! Once, I went shopping and...
Uh, uh. Not gonna' cut it.
Not unless spending money makes you laugh (and since Michael is part of my IF --and if-fy-- readership, I'm going to guess not).


I am all out of wit.


I will try to do something lame, like make fun of a deaf-girl, sometime soon. But until then, I'm afraid you're stuck with boring. It's what I do best.

Ask my kids.

1 comment:

SladeMomma said...

I'm okay with boring posts. But I'm NOT pressuring you. Just enjoying it when you do share.