Sunday, January 6, 2008

NOT GOING

As of 12:30 this afternoon I was going on a cruise in March. This is something Michael's family has had planned for a little while now. This is also something that inspired me not to eat the Cadbury fruit and nut candy bar I got for Christmas.

I bought a swim suit in preparation for the cruise (kind of goes along with not eating my candy bar).

But, as of 5:30 tonight we are no longer going on the cruise. Instead we are renting a house for a week in Island Park, Idaho, but not until August.

I am eating my candy bar. Yum.

And I am keeping my swim suit, regardless (of the candy bar, or of the nixed cruise).

5 comments:

SladeMomma said...

And what does one do in Island Park, Idaho? Somehow the images of "island" and "Idaho" don't jive. Perhaps, however, you will need that swimming suit after all. "Island" does suggest water, even in Idaho.

jalynnie said...

that is true..although i would be way excited about eating that candy bar!

I am playing Crystal, btw in Little Shop..kind of weird..20 years later! I have set it in the 80's, and that has been kind of fun....great costumes...!~!!!

there are some fun parts in annie get your gun...i haven't done that show, but i think the music is great..

talk to you soon!
oh..my DAD is starting a blog! y'all can check it out if you want...www.papabrucie.blogspot.com

i am sure he will have great photos!

Lindsay said...

bummer! Why arent you going on the cruise?

Dana said...

you can cruise with me in February - and leave Michael behind!

Viktoria said...

Hey Keri,
Indeed, who says Michael has to go? *giggle* Go on your own cruise and party with the chicks like it's 1999 :D !!
He he - And by the way... why AREN'T you going?? :(

Viktoria