Thursday, May 15, 2008

ROMANTICALLY INVOLVED

Once upon a time, I went to (fake grown-up) Prom with my Prince Charming...


Because My Man is so awesome, he took his sister Denise, too.


We "doubled" with Michael's parents, the beautiful Gary and Marianne, and started with dinner at the most lovely of all restaurants, Tuscany. On the way there Michael made a pronouncement. "In honor," he said, "Of you, the women in my life, I would like to pay for dinner tonight." A few moments later Michael started laughing out loud. "What's so funny?" I asked. "I forgot my wallet," came the reply. "Dad," we heard a few seconds later, "In honor of the women in your life, do you want to pay for dinner?"

Later we headed to Candice and Mike's church, where we were welcomed into "A Night in Paris," complete with cardboard Eiffel Tower, a French Bistro, and dancing all night long.




Ah. I'm in love with my honey.

2 comments:

Dana said...

I wish I be sent off to prom with my kids in all the pics! I like your hair dark and I love you dress.

Merrit said...

I agree...love the dark hair. Your look very stunning! I just wish I could see the rest of the dress. Do you have any full length photos?