Tuesday, May 13, 2008

TAGGED

Wow! I've got my first official "tag!" Whoopee! My friend, Jalyn, is the culprit, and I love her for it (and many, many more things).
Okay, here's how it goes:

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.

Joys:
1. My husband and children.
2. Doing a job well done.
3. Taking naps.

Fears:
1. People being hurt, inside or out, and a) I don't know how to help them, or b) I was the cause of it.
2. Not following through on something I said I'd do.
3. Not having my family with me.

Goals: This is a hard one. I don't really have any goals. Part of that is because I have a fear of not following through on something I said I'd do, and part of that is because I am just plain lazy. I do what I do and try what I try, and hopefully something fun or good comes out of it along the way, but I am intent on very little. Still, I'm going to answer this...somehow...okay, some goals...
1. Making Lane like me.
2. Going on a motorcycle trip with Michael (it may just be to Provo and back, but still, that's progress!).
3. Fixing something for dinner tonight.

Current obsession:
1. M
2. A
3. C

Random Surprising Facts:
1. I am shy. No one (with the exception, perhaps, of my parents and siblings) believes this, but it is true. Going into new situations or dealing with people I don't know nearly puts me under. This has lessened to a large degree, but I still have to remind myself to "buck up" and just talk to people, and that the lady next to me isn't going to punch me in the face for saying "hi." Well, unless I haven't brushed my teeth for a few days...then she probably should!
2. I pee my pants. A lot.
3. I was once upon a time just positive that I was going to marry Steve Young. I'm not sure just how I thought I would ever even meet the man, and obviously I never did, or poor Michael would still be a lone man in the wilderness...

So, do you feel like you know me better? Did you really want to?
Thanks, Jalyn! It was fun.

2 comments:

SladeMomma said...

I think your definition of "shy" is a little broad since most people feel uneasy in new situations. The fact that you can buck up shows that you aren't really shy. At least not anymore. I do remember when ordering french fries was enough to cause a heart attack.

I also got tagged by Jalyn and am still thinking about whether to respond or not. I've been tagged before but am yet to do anything about it. But you said it was fun. Hmm...

jalynnie said...

i know all about the peeing.
been there. done that.