Tuesday, May 6, 2008

BUSY

Sorry. Eventually I'll catch back up, but it won't be today.
Today I am making a Prom dress (for me! Yes, Michael is taking me to the prom--a ward activity his sister Candice and her husband Mike are putting on this Saturday). Today I am going to Lane's soccer game. Today I am cooking dinner (didn't I just do that yesterday?). Today I did the dishes (didn't I do that yesterday?). Today I switched the laundry loads (didn't I do that yesterday?). Today I finished the ironing (I didn't do that yesterday). Today I am going to buy milk and cereal at the grocery store. Today I am taking my library books--yet unfinished, but on hold for someone else...Curses!--back to the library. Today I might get sheets put back on my bed. That, of course, depends on whether I get another load started right now...guess I'd better go. I promise to write again someday about everything else that's keeping me busy--oh, wait! There isn't anything else, it's just more of this stuff! But not today.

2 comments:

SladeMomma said...

Glad to know that you're busy with useful things like clothes and food, rather than shopping and partying.

jalynnie said...

you have been tagged...( thanks to Tamsen! ) check out my blog and find out how to play...