Friday, July 13, 2007

RECOMMENDED!


I have always loved that line (from the Keri Lotion commercials, for those of you who don't keep up on my trademark name...) and choose to use it whenever the opportunity presents itself. So, here I am, making the opportunity to use my name present itself, and becoming a blogger.
Don't get too excited just yet. In my lifetime I have had plans to become a lot of things: dancer, singer, teacher, seamstress, skinny person, smart person, good cook, etc., etc. So far I have only managed any of these things part way. Based on my track record, I may only blog half way, as well. We'll see what happens. But my recommendation? Keep reading! Maybe I'll keep writing. It is, after all, recommended.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

You did it! Congratulations. Welcome to the blogosphere.

lovely laurie said...

Keri, Keri, Keri! You cute thing. I find blogging highly recommended also. I am just a little disappointed that I had to look at Lindsay's blog and click on a link to realize that the Keri link was YOU! I will keep on reading, afterall--it IS recommended. Love you!