Tuesday, July 31, 2007

EDUCATED

Just a few things I've learned recently:

Dusting the tops of ceiling fans is best done when the ceiling fans are off.

There are big, thick cement pillars between some of the parking spaces in the Park City parking garages.

Making the Necessary necessary is not a good time to get necessary paper work.

Bath and Body Works body splash does not, in fact, work like air-freshener when it is sprayed in the air. It, instead, falls like more-stuff-to-be-washed on your wood floors.

Eight-year-old boys are not cute or smart when they read the last page of Harry Potter out-loud to you before you are finished with the book.

Milk will, in fact, go bad before it's expiration date, and before you pour it on your favorite cereal.

Dog hair does not taste good. Neither does milk that's gone bad.

Teen-age boys can consume the entire block of cheese you were going to use for 3 dinners this week, in making 1 snack.

Blogging is a good way to share your education with others. Enjoy!

4 comments:

SladeMomma said...

Let's see, I think I've learned a few things lately...I think...mostly about how I'm glad that I don't have a 2-year-old at my house permanently...about why full time mothering is designed for the young...about gaining a pound per scoop of ice cream...about another good book, "Star of Kazan"...about how much car insurance can cost...about how I still feel uncoordinated 2+ years into playing the guitar...about how much I love the breeze that comes in my window late at night...Goodnight!

Keri said...

And I've learned how much I love you, Mom.

Lindsay said...

I am so totally laughing out loud! You are awesome.

Jeremy said...

I learned that you have a blog!

I've enjoyed reading it so far, lots to learn about all my siblings...