Thursday, November 1, 2007

ENTERTAINED

The last few days have been very fun! It was U.E.A. (Utah Educator's Association) weekend so school was out and there was time to play!

Saturday we spent the day at Lagoon.


Sunday we went to the Daniel's.

Monday we went to see "Triller" by the Odyssey Dance Company--a family favorite every year!



Tuesday we went back to Lagoon for "Frightmares." My friend Trevor is a performer in the "Monster Classics" show there.


Then we came home for a great Scavenger Hunt with our church youth group.



Wednesday was an Owl Chorale performance for Joshua and me.

And, of course, we had a great time Halloween night with dressing up and trick or treating. We being everyone except Evan. Sadly, he had to work at Wendy's.



Tomorrow is the Vance family Halloween/October Birthdays party.

Saturday Michael, Evan, and Lane are going to Manti for a church group trip to the temple there.

Joshua and I will be staying home for his final soccer game.


Monday night we are going to see "Little Shop of Horrors."

Tuesday night we are going to see the United States Air Force Band and Singing Sergeants perform at Temple Square.

Wednesday night it's back to rehearsal for me, but I think that's great, too!

I love being entertained!

2 comments:

SladeMomma said...

Hmmm, I think I remember that we used to do fun things...seems like so long ago...although Halloween was never a favorite...but I don't know that we ever had as much fun as you...certainly Dad never had as much fun as Michael...never had a gorilla skin to wear...and I never got to be Dorothy...but I just ate a left over Reese's PButter Cup, which was fun...

lovely laurie said...

You have WAY too much energy and you totally put me to shame, but I am "so very" glad that you were so well entertained. By the way, I am always entertained when you come visit me, so how 'bout doing that again?