Wednesday, November 21, 2007

SUPRISED!

Yesterday I went up to Park City and met Michael for lunch, dessert, and a little Christmas shopping. It was great fun! Actually, we started with dessert: chocolate mousse from a little cafe. Dessert first is exactly how it should be done! After chocolate mousse Michael introduced me to some cute girls in a makeup store that he delivers to. Then we made our way down the street where we had soup and sandwiches at Quizno's. Next we visited another store where he delivers and talked with the shop keepers there. Everywhere we went and everyone we talked to absolutely adores their UPS driver, Michael. He is pretty awesome.

Just to prove it, and to make me practically hyperventilate with excitement and surprise, Michael brought me home a present. New boots! New adorable, too cute to even talk about without becoming delirious boots!





I am going to have the best dressed feet at Thanksgiving Dinner tomorrow! I told Michael how sad I was that I would have to take my boots off at his mom's house (it's a shoes-off household). He said he didn't want me to ruin "my look," so he gave me cute tights to wear! They are turquoise with stripes and purple flowers! I think I truly may have died and gone to footwear heaven!

Even without the surprise presents Michael is pretty awesome. Admittedly, though, the presents (shallow Sal that I am) do make me like him all the more! Yep, Christmas came early at my house. Hope your holidays are equally exciting!

2 comments:

SladeMomma said...

I just wish I could see the entire outfit from flowered boots to gaudy tights to whatever was on top. Hey, give Michael a hug for me. I agree that he is awesome, not only because he gives you good gifts, but that certainly wins him extra brownie points.

jalynnie said...

I WANT THOSE BOOOOOOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


JALYN :)