Saturday, November 10, 2007

MESSY



Recognize this? I do. Apparently the placard I bought to inspire the "hired-help" to actually help, doesn't.



If it were just my laziness, or even just my children's children-ness, that would be one thing. But then they have to have friends over, too! Lane and company were jumping on the trampoline when his friend cut his lip (darn braces) and came in to clean up the blood. On his way to the bathroom, this happened:



I was cleaning up the above mess when I found the below mess.



Michael and the Park City toy store owner are buddy-buddy. They both share an appreciation f0r giant ape costumes and fake poo. I'm not sure, however, that the cable man has that same sense of appreciation. Either that, or perhaps (is it possible?) he just didn't see Michael's joke on me when he used our restroom. The cable man didn't seem to have much appreciation for my messy house or overly-friendly dog, either. Imagine that! Would you? Well, then come on over. I can't promise what you'll find (last week there was a big fake-poo footprint in our entryway...), but I promise it will probably make us laugh. Later.

3 comments:

SladeMomma said...

Well, I had been thinking that we might come for Christmas...

The Gibbens said...

Hello long lost cousin! I too can appreciate a mess- and pictures that others may not dare post on their blog... I once posted a mouse caught in a sticky trap in my kitchen- I was just happy it was caught- but i think others thought- "why would you post that you live in a mouse house?" I'm glad to have found your bloggity- it helps me feel closer to family if i can keep up with their lives a bit. Hope you are all well, healthy and happy! Love you! (Tricia Slade-Gibbens)

Dashing Darrell and Lovely Laurie said...

Loved the pooh on the floor--in MY house it would be real!