Wednesday, August 8, 2007

OUT OF HERE

Buh-bye! As of 4 o'clock in the A.M. tomorrow I am out of here and on my way to go river rafting down the beautimous Colorado River (actually, I don't think I've ever seen the Colorado River, but one can only assume that it is beautimous because, duh, it comes from--or maybe goes to, or at least has something to do with--COLORADO!).

The whole family of 5 is going. This is actually just supposed to be for the youth of the ward, but either since I am so youthful, or because none of the Young Women leaders could go and Michael is the Young Men's president so he said I'd be happy to go, I am going along. If only I had known sooner, I could have planned a little better.
This is a river rafting trip with Keri in charge:



This, I'm afraid, is a river rafting trip with Michael in charge:


And guess who's in charge of this one!
See you in about a week , if I survive!

1 comment:

SladeMomma said...

Michael's style does look more fun, but I don't think that you could read a book at the same time. Enjoy!