Wednesday, August 29, 2007

NAUGHTY

Oh, I am in so much trouble!

I've misplaced (I'm not quite ready to concede to "lost") Michael's very expensive, very most favorite Halloween costume: his gorilla outfit. No, Michael doesn't need his costume for anything naughty of his own... but yes, we are already in preparation for Halloween at my house--remember who I married!

As if that weren't bad enough, I also helped Evan switch into early morning seminary today so that he could fit choir into his school schedule. Now Evan has to be out the door at 6:15 instead of 7:15, and that means scripture reading gets bumped up, too. Evan's comment to me was, "I am so worried about Dad. If he didn't sleep on the couch downstairs sometimes, he wouldn't make it to Scriptures as it is!" So one way or another someone is going to miss scripture reading: Evan if we leave it the way it is now, or Michael if we try and make it any earlier!

Then, I went and broke the vacuum. Actually, both vacuums are broken, but only one of them is my fault. I'm going to blame the other vacuum breakage on "Not Me." Not Me seems to do most everything bad around our house.

Finally, I can't stop laughing over this picture of Joshua in Goblin Valley. If you don't see anything funny about the picture, then you are a good, non-naughty person, and I am proud of you. Troy, my friend, this one's for you!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

SladeMomma said...

Are we chuckling at the eyes and nose and where the nose is sniffing? If there is something else funny, you'll have to clue me in, cause as for Joshua he just looks cute.

SladeMomma said...

Dad saw something different in the rock formation, something I'm not naming here, but it qualifies him as naughty...

Unknown said...

i guess the photo is aptly dedicated to me because it took me five minutes to even realize there was a human in the picture.

Keri said...

Oh, Troy! Now I really can't stop laughing!