Sunday, September 30, 2007

CHILLAXED

I love that word: chillax. I first heard it from my 17 year old niece, Tiffany. A cross between chill and relax, it is what I always need to be...chillaxed.
Today I was. I didn't have to do anything at church except show up and listen. That's pretty unusual, so I really felt chillaxed.
Then I came home and read a book in bed (finished "Twilight." Not so sure about all the rage, but I've been told the next ones get better...). Now that is really getting to chillax.


Then we had company for dinner; the Moon clan came over for Mongolian Dinner and Laurie's luscious desserts. The kids (including some of the grown up ones) played downstairs while the lovelies did the dishes. It was so chillaxed, I could do it again and again. Truthfully, I'd do anything, anytime for Laurie's luscious desserts!



I later asked Michael if he would like to chillax with me by running a few things here and there to neighbors' homes, but he said he was "busy." His "busi-ness" was being downstairs, chillaxing with the boys and the Wii.


So, a chillaxing day was had by all. Hope you had one, too!

1 comment:

SladeMomma said...

I find it spelled with a hyphen, i.e. chill-ax, but who knows since it is not yet a dictionary word. Descriptive however. Although my day was also chill-axed, looks like I missed out on some chill-axing fun. Plus I didn't have any dessert - darn!