Tuesday, April 29, 2008

DUMBEST

I don't really have anything for this post, but I just had to continue on in my adjective, comparative, superlative pattern...

So, ha! Made you look!

But, as long as I'm here, let me just say that I think waiting to get Evan and Lane cell phones and unlimited texting was one of the dumbest things we ever did. If only I'd known that once they had the phones and could text to their little hearts' content, that I'd be part of their little hearts' content, we would have done it ages ago. Well, not really. I probably wouldn't have done it any sooner than we did. But now that they do have phones and texting, I do enjoy their little messages to me every now and then. Boys can communicate (albeit with horrendous spelling)! And so what if the usual message is along the lines of, "Are you coming to get me?" Sometimes it's also, "Have a good day, Mom." or "Hope you have a good show." Now that's a beautiful thing!

1 comment:

SladeMomma said...

I don't text. But Have a Good Day, Keri. Break a leg! I enjoy your posts - they brighten my day.