Thursday, April 10, 2008

UNPRODUCTIVE

I had a whole extra hour this morning during which I could have accomplished many things. Instead, I (GASP! SURPRISE!!) read some more of a book I don't particularly like, and then fell back asleep. Don't tell Michael.

I should have gone to the gym, and I certainly meant to, but never did. I hate to excercise. Once I'm doing it, though, I find I actually really like it!

I should have cleaned my house. At the very least I needed to sweep the kitchen floor and the entryway stairs. I hate to clean, though. Especially when I'm doing it.

I should have made dinner. I meant to make lasagna, but the sauce I was going to use has gone bad (I meant to make lasagna a while back, too...). I think it's going to be another cold cereal/hot ramen night tonight, kids!

I should go get ready for school. Maybe I'll get that done today. But I doubt it. Maybe I'll just at least go to school. I'm at bare minimum functioning today!

1 comment:

SladeMomma said...

Teehee. I've been to your house, all cute, decorated and cleaned up. I've eaten your food, deliciously prepared even when thrown together at thelast minute. I've seen your projects, crafts, literary, teaching and am most always impressed. Etc. etc. etc. So today (and other days like it) you took some time for yourself to recoup, resting, reading, being lazy for a moment. Good for you. I want to come play too. Tomorrow is soon enough to be productive. Besides, you wrote in your blog.