Tuesday, August 19, 2008

FAR BEHIND

I am so very far behind, and that has nothing to do with me deciding to never run again. That does, however, have to do with me being gone for most of the summer (BEST SUMMER EVER!).

I did a pretty good job of recording my amazing trip to Boston (thanks, again, super Seesters!),



but have failed miserably when it comes to sharing with you my awesome trip home to Colorado (Mom and Dad, you've spoiled me for life! It's just no fun having to actually cook dinner myself...),



or in recording anything about our family adventures in Idaho. Anyone out there want to know about leech-filled lakes, ice-cold rivers, stairs that fall out from under you, flat tires in the middle of nowhere, and other amazing tales of Western wonder?



Then stay posted. I'm bound to catch up eventually.

2 comments:

Dana said...

You got Boston in - that's all that matters!

SladeMomma said...

I do agree with you about being behind in blogging your summer vacations. But then you had so many how can you possibly keep tract of all the fun times?