Wednesday, December 10, 2008

BELOVED

Beloved,

Christmas Around the World was magnificent.



Let me repeat, emphatically,


magnificent.

You have become quite the dancing man! And besides, Hopak was back. Good choice, Ed. Good choice.

I also loved the Men's Chorus/Welsh Suite combo. The whole number was brilliant, and I laughed heartily at my friend's comment about how she wished she, too, could have hundreds of men obey the very wave of her hand...

I'll just wrangle/strangle my men into submission!



If that doesn't work, perhaps I shall follow Joshua and Emma's lead, and just chase a person around until I get what I want!




I'll just have to make sure Michael's not around to lock me out in the cold, as he did to Joshua!



My dear, be strong.



(Apparently stronger than you already are if you're going to try this again!)



And beware. This drinking fountain shoots you straight in the eye.



As if that weren't scary enough, Joshua has been driving! (An empty Marriot Center parking lot makes for a great training ground!)


"Whoa!" he said! "I'm all the way up to 20 miles an hour!"


He drove so fast the picture blurred!

Thank you for a lovely evening. The program was fantastic, the company phenomenal. The memories...beautiful, as always.

Now, as ever,


Go ye now in Peace.

2 comments:

Colin said...

thank you for coming. i'm happy i finally got to be a part of it.

SladeMomma said...

I gotta learn how to caption random pictures like you can!