Friday, December 26, 2008

SUCCESSFUL

For Christmas...

Michael met a new maiden named Toshiba
(who, apparently, is a whiz as a lap-dancer...I mean, lap-top),


I got great footwear!


Evan got a girlfriend (gift-cards for dates included),


Lane got skiis,


Joshua is going to get fit,


(just as soon as he gets off his duff),


and we all get Amy!

Beat that (and I do mean you, Georgia Brown!).

To top it all off, I made my mom cry.
(I didn't even know it was that good of a present!)


Now that's success!

5 comments:

SladeMomma said...

It was that good of a present, and I'm using the purse. I love it! You're successful. Have you worn those crazy boots yet?

Berns and Shea said...

I cant tell from the pic...what is it that made your mom cry? a red purse? Those are quite touching...

Keri said...

Just so everyone can copy me next year, and make their own mom cry, I will tell you: yes, it was a red purse. Inside I put lots of little purse-type things, like hand lotion, chapstick, etc. The thing, I think, that got her, was that I attached a little note to each thing, relating it somehow to her and how she raised me (treats at home, soothing my aches and pains, etc, etc.). It was a good present, and she is a great Mom!

Berns and Shea said...

Keri, you're precious. plain and simple.

Dana said...

I'm going to make my mom that same thing next year so she'll have one from her favorite daughter. And no, that's not sassy, it's just true! :)