Tuesday, June 17, 2008

ON VACATION: DAY 1



My summer life as a jet-setter begins!

Having a few "extra" pennies (is there really such a thing?) from working at that one dreaded job, and having the nicest, most accommodating husband any girl could ever wish for, and having my children already scheduled to leave on a trip with their Hanson contingency...I decided to skip town.

So on Tuesday the 17th I skipped into Logan International (Boston) late at night, where Seester Merrit picked me up, with her car, and with her smiles. I don't have any pictures of the moment, but just so you all can know how gorgeous she is, inside and out, here's a peek at her:




Um, yeah. As strong as my self-image may be, you will understand that there probably won't be too many pictures of me with Merrit. I'm not that strong!



Let the fun begin!

No comments: