Friday, June 20, 2008

ON VACATION: DAY 4


This is how the day ended: hugging my dad!

This is how the day started: hanging out at Dana's (after I drove Dana's luxury mini-van -- yes, there is such a thing -- from Merrit's work to Dana's house. Driving here, P.S., is terrifying!). Happy last-day-of-school, super-smart Niece!




My amazingly musical niece (I swear I even heard her humming while she drank her bottle) and her super-bruised head!

Later we all packed into the car (yes, the luxury one) and headed to Maine where Callie and Dave were recruiting any and everyone to come help them finish things at their cabin (yes, the luxury one) at Moosehead Lake.

Merrit and I celebrated our arrival in Maine with a trip around the cul-de-sac in the home's golf cart (because, really, what home is complete without a golf cart or two?),



and a Dunkin' Donuts run. Gotta' keep that donut baby well-fed!



And then there were the hugs from Dad!

No comments: