Monday, June 23, 2008

ON VACATION: DAY 7




The rain has begun. When Michael and I visited here in May 2006, we began to think that the rain never stopped in Boston! After spending a gorgeous, sunny, non-humid first week here, I started to think that perhaps our rainy 2006 week was just a fluke. But maybe not...

Merrit and I drove back to Boston today, leaving Dana and her family still helping in Maine. I certainly miss hanging out with Dana, but mainly I'm glad that it's not me that has to work the Moosehead miracle.

Instead, I get to shop. And shop today, I did. As if all the stores and outlets here weren't enough of a shopper's arena, I even won an item on eBay! Congratulations to me.

2 comments:

Colin said...

Thanks for sharing all the pictures of your vacation days. It helps me feel a little bit included, not enough but a little bit. That picture of you girls with Dad is really good. I wish there were more of the "painful" Maine project since I've heard so much about it with Rob/Dana's involvement. Can't help but wonder if they made their deadline this afternoon. I've got to head to bed now because we have one more day of camp/rehearsals/performances so I need to be up early without being blurry eyed. Keep the report coming. Love you!

SladeMomma said...

Actually it was me making the previous comment. Colin asked me to edit the address he left on his blog and I didn't realize that I was still signed in as franny. But I'm thinking of all the mischief I could do.