Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SLEEPY

What I want now, more than anything, is bed. I don't even think I have enough staying awake power for a moment or two with Jamie and Claire. (Outlander fans, I know you know what I'm giving up.)

There. I wrote.
(Do I get my challenge point?)

What? In good conscience I can't say that counts? Stupid challenge. Stupid conscience.

Stupid me. I cannot think of anything to post.

Wait, just a minute....(searching, searching, searching...)


(random picture, taken by Sawyer)

That ought to keep you up at night. And really want to try my favorite hair products.
(I'll be sleeping, though. ZZZZZzzzzzzz) Good night!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Perhaps you should have stopped earlier. I'd have given you the point. Although, that picture did make me laugh so thanks for that.

Dana said...

I read it. And I always knew Lindsay wanted to be a blonde.