Tuesday, November 2, 2010

SPOOKED, II


Lane turned 18 last week.

Happy Birthday, Lane!

His good friend aided and abetted me in throwing a grand surprise party for Lane.

Another good friend offered him a very special birthday gift: a kiss from three different girls.
All Lane had to do was stand there--blindfolded--and graciously accept his gift.
All he then had to do was guess who each girl was.



This is Lane after finding out that I was Contestant #2.

I have to admit, I was a little freaked out by it, too.


Creepy.

2 comments:

Dana said...

You know that part in "Back to the Future" where Marty's mom tries to make out with him and slowly backs up saying "It's like I'm kissing my brother"...is that what Lane said about your kiss? I'm sure hoping he doesn't kiss his brothers...but yeah, that's weird.

SladeMomma said...

How did he like the Frisbee Golf stuff?